Would you like to see your officers at work? Make sure they are doing their assigned Tour Stops?
The Real-Time Dashboard will allow you to do that.
To get to the Real-Time Dash Board, you can follow these steps:
- Login to the Main Site from OfficerReports.net with your Administrator Username
- Select the Reports module on the left side of the screen
- Select the Real-time Dashboard to open
To view your Site(s) Tour Stops, select the Sites drop-down box, in the upper left corner of the screen:
To select which Activities, you would like to observe, click on the Activities drop down box:
From the Activities you selected to view in “real time”, once that activity is completed (Clock In / Out or Tour Stop) it will be identified on the right side of the Real Time Dashboard screen.
In this example, you see where the first Tour Stop was completed:
You can use the Real-Time Dashboard to monitor upcoming shifts of officers scheduled through Time and Attendance -> Schedule. Any potential issues will be highlighted in red. This section is located at the bottom of the Real-Time Dashboard window.
- Client - Name of your Client the Site / location belongs to.
- Site - Name you've given for this Client location.
- Clocked In*
- Clocked Out*
- Shift Start - Scheduled Shift Start Time.
- Shift End - Scheduled Shift End Time.
* Clock In / Clock Out column Legend:
|Y! [Clock Time]||Officer Clocked In / Out Late with the Clock Time|
Note: Shift Alerts are set to allow an officer to clock in 5 minutes before Shift Start and 5 minutes after Shift End. To change the default settings please see Setting up Smart Features.
|N||Officer has not Clocked In / Out|