Video: Clock In / Out Records
Adding a Time Clock Entry
If you are entering times for your Officers manually or if they forget to Clock In and Out you can easily add a Time Clock entry for them! Login to the Main Site with your Administrator username and password, then go to Time and Attendance -> Edit Clock In / Out Records.
- Click on the Add Time Clock Entry button in the upper left-hand corner of the records screen.
- Select the Officer you're adding the entry for from the Officer dropdown list.
- Select the Client and Site the Officer was working at.
- Add the time for the Officer entry into the Clock In Date and / or Clock Out Date fields.
- If the Officer is still on shift and they simply forgot to clock in you only need to enter information into the Clock Out Date field.
- For the Type dropdown box, you would select "Shift" unless it's a different type that needs to be selected.
- Add a note in the Administrative Notes box (for audit purposes).
Editing a Time Clock Entry
If your Officer either forgets to clock out or has trouble clocking out you can edit a time clock entry you can edit the entry. Login to the Main Site with your Administrator username and password, then go to Time and Attendance -> Edit Clock In / Out Records.
- Click the Apply Filter button.
- Find the Time Clock entry you want to Edit
- Click the Edit Button
- Change either the Clock In Date and / or Clock Out Date fields (you can change the time here as well)
- Enter a note in the Administrative Notes box (for audit purposes).
- Click the Update Button
Note: If a change is made to a Time Clock entry the part of the entry that was modified will appear in the records with a yellow background. Records can only be edited as far back as 6 weeks from the current date.