Shift Reminder notifications ensure that your Officers are notified, the night prior, to a scheduled Shift and the Site they are scheduled to work at. These are sent via email every night at 2130 (9:30 PM) Central Time.
Here's an example of what this email looks like:
Note: Please be sure any changes to the schedule are made BEFORE 2130 (9:30 PM) Central Time as changes / updates you make after this time will not trigger another email.
These emails are sent to your officers automatically. You will just need to make sure the Officer has a email address on file and that they are on the Schedule. Super simple!
Add / Update the email address on file for your officers:
Click Setup -> Officers.
- Locate the officer you need to update and click the Edit button next to the entry.
- Locate the Email Address field and change what is entered or, if it is blank enter the email address where you would like the Officer to receive emails from OfficerReports.
- Click the Update button in the lower right-hand corner of this window.
Note: For new officers you will want to ensure you add their email address when they’re created (Setup -> Officers -> +Add Officer).
Add / Update Shifts:
Click Time and Attendance -> Schedule.
- Add / Update your scheduled Shifts. Any shift that is highlighted with a red boarder indicates that there is no officer scheduled for that Shift.
- If the Officer is not listed or you need to change the Officer listed double click on the shift. This will bring up the Shift window where you can update the shift information.
- Locate the Officers box at the bottom of the Shift window.
- If you need to update the Officer listed left click in this box to display a list of all active Officers on your account.
- Click on the name of the Officer that should be on this shift. If you need to remove an Officer click on the X to the right of their name.
- Click the Save button in the lower right-hand corner of this window.
Reminder: If you have a shift with no officers selected it will be highlighted with a red outline.