In OfficerReports.com when an officer is designated as a Supervisor they are given limited administrative access to the sites that they are supervisors for. At the sites where an officer is designated as a Supervisor they have the ability to:
- Access and submit reports for their site without being at the site.
GPS verification does not apply to supervisors for their sites.
- Upload and edit Post Orders
- Create and edit Incident Checklists
- View and approve reports
- Add comments to reports after they have been submitted
- Add images to reports after they have been submitted
- Run Incident Analysis Reports
- Can view Tour Stop details
- Receive Smart Feature Alert Emails for the Sites they supervise
- View the entire Schedule for the Sites they supervise (read only)