Scheduling your officers can be a difficult task, especially when trying to fill an Open Shift. Knowing the current number of hours an Officer has worked at a Site and if they have Experience can be important on who you decide to assign to a Shift.
Note: This feature requires using OfficerReports to track Officer Clock In / Out Records: Recommended Setup: Getting Started: Payroll Adding and Editing Time Clock Entries Setting Up Your Schedule
Video: Show Work Hours
- Click on Time and Attendance -> Schedule
- Click on the Show Work Hours button while Adding / Editing a Shift:
Work Hours Details:
From this screen you will see a list of all Supervisors and Officers on your account, sorted by those with Experience first:
- Select: Check to select Officer
- First: Officer First Name
- Last: Officer Last Name
- Hours: Officer Hours Worked / Clocked in the current pay period
- Experience: Indicates if the Officer has worked (Clocked In) at the Site in the past 6 months.
- Assign to Shift: Click assign all selected / checked officers to the shift.